American Animal Hospital Association
- There are over 30,000 animal facilities in the country. Only about 3,000 are AAHA accredited.
- There are over 110 animal facilities in the Las Vegas Valley. Only 13 are AAHA accredited.
What is AAHA? And Why Is It Important?
- The AAHA Standards of Acceditation are recognized around the world as the benchmark for excellence in veterinary medicine.
- Our hospital has been successfully evaluated by an outside consultant on over 900 standards.
- The standards are periodically reviewed and updated to ensure they remain consistent with changes in veterinary medicine and technology.
- To be accredited by AAHA, our hospital must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service.
What Areas are Evaluated?
- Contagious Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency / Urgent Care
- House Keeping and Maintenance
- Pain Management
- Client Service
- Continuing Education
- Examination Faclities
- Hamun Resuources
- Medical Records
- Patient Care
If you have other question about AAHA you can visit http://www.healthypet.com or Call West Flamingo Animal Hospital for details.