American Animal Hospital Association
• There are over 30,000 animal facilities in the country. Only about 3,000 are AAHA accredited.
• There are over 110 animal facilities in the Las Vegas Valley. Only 13 are AAHA accredited.
What is AAHA? And Why Is It Important?
• The AAHA Standards of Acceditation are recognized around the world as the benchmark for excellence in veterinary medicine.
• Our hospital has been successfully evaluated by an outside consultant on over 900 standards.
• The standards are periodically reviewed and updated to ensure they remain consistent with changes in veterinary medicine and technology.
• To be accredited by AAHA, our hospital must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service.
What Areas are Evaluated?
• Contagious Disease
• Diagnostic Imaging
• Emergency / Urgent Care
• House Keeping and Maintenance
• Pain Management
• Client Service
• Continuing Education
• Examination Faclities
• Hamun Resuources
• Medical Records
• Patient Care
If you have other question about AAHA you can visit http://www.healthypet.com or Call West Flamingo Animal Hospital for details.